Sunday, August 7, 2011

Day 1

Last August was a big month for me I turned 40 and became a Grandma AKA Mimi Tea! I was not happy with my weight or my health and realized I wanted to be healthier to enjoy my children, my wonderful Honey Francisco AKA Papa, and my new gorgeous grandson. I decided I was going to get on track and lose the weight as fast as I could. It has been a year and I am about to turn 41 this month and now Grand baby number two is on the way and I am very sad to say I did not lose one single pound! I did however make a lot of changes in a very positive direction and feel I have succeeded in many ways but it is time to really turn up the heat and get moving more and lose weight now! I am excited to share my journey with anyone who is interested in ideas and inspire others to get moving on their wellness journey also! I am also looking for ideas and inspiration from you! Join me as I begin My Fresh Start Program today! My goal is to lose 50 pounds by May 7 2012.....that is exactly nine months from now so my first goal is 5.5 pounds per month. According to my Doctor this is very realistic and healthy! I AM going to do it and share my ups and downs with you here!

Thanks for your support,
Mimi Tea

No comments:

Post a Comment