Sunday, August 7, 2011

Body Bugg

I spent the morning finding my Body Bugg which is a device that is used to keep track of calories burned and steps taken through out the day.  The goal is to hit 10,000 steps and to burn 1,000 calories a day above the calories I intake.  I am going to stay under 1600 calories per day and I am going to have to burn 2600 calories per day. To keep track of the calories I consume I take a few minutes a day and log into my Budy Bugg account and type in everything I eat and drink. The systems does all the calculations and tells me my running total of calories and breaks down each calorie by proteins, fats, carbohydrates, fiber, etc. The technology is really amazing and the weight loss is really just simple math... sticking to it is my challenge. According to self-help experts, it takes 21 days to develop a good habit and stick with it.  I have made a commitment to log every single thing I eat into my Body Bugg for the next 21 days no matter what!  I go back to school in 21 days so I have just enough time to establish this habit!  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment